Following aspects of the energy centers were discussed: • What are energy centers? • Are energy centers real? • What is wisdom of the energy centers? • Where are they located? • How do they move and how do they look like? • What is aura? • How do the energy centers influence mind, body and soul? • Can the energy centers and aura be seen? • What is energizing, healing and cleansing of the energy centers? The energy centers in human body are vital for our being. These centers deal and control everything about us including wealth, manifestation, sexuality, self-esteem, relationships, self-expression, intuition and spirituality. There are seven energy centers in the body and five out of body called the spiritual centers. Why should we know about the energy centers? Knowing about these is important because we are a form of energy and these are centers of energy controlling all energetic issues; positive or negative. Activating the energy centers balances and harmonizes the energy systems in us; vital for our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. We are spiritual beings first and then physical beings. Cleansing, balancing, energizing and harmonizing the energy centers are the way to spirituality. Brief functions of each energy center: All energy centers vibrate and spin clock wise, have a color, location and are connected with some parts of our physical
We are going to discuss the following points:
- What is thought?
- Why we think what we think?
- What is Law of Focus?
- What is the structure of thought and experience?
- What is positive thinking?
- What are barriers to positive thinking?
- How to cultivate positive thinking?
- What is OMW and how can it help us to be positive?
What is thought? Thought is a form of energy. The energy can be positive or negative. It is not about good or bad thought. Every thought form has consequences. Negative thought energy is heavy and saps energy. Positive thought energy is light and boosts energy. We have about 50,000 to 60,000 thoughts a day. We have a choice to focus on what we want. Why we think what we think? A thought is triggered by our beliefs. Beliefs are created by our experiences and perceptions. We create a map of the world through our sensory perceptions. The realty for us then is what we see through the map and not what the reality is. If we change the quality of the map our reality changes and so do our thought forms. What is Law of Focus? Our focus creates the road map of our life. It is not about thoughts being good or bad; it is about focus. Negative thoughts ar
Gratitude is single most important attitude of mind that contributes to satisfaction and happiness. What is gratitude? Well, it is being thankful and grateful and accepting ‘what is’. Saying thanks to the creator, to fellow beings and just about everything. Be thankful for whatever you have. When you show gratitude and are thankful for your health, relationships, the material assets, your body parts and your senses, you send positive vibrations in the universe and start attracting more of what you are grateful for. This is the law of universe. Does that mean you don’t have to work hard, ask for more and more progress in life? It does not mean that. It means you move in life with grateful attitude. You start living in the present moment and with least effort you achieve more. Living in the present moment with an attitude of gratitude is the biggest favor we can do ourselves. I invite you to show gratitude from all your heart and mind for one day from morning till night and feel the feeling of happiness. I am sure you will start loving this attitude and make it a habit to experience more and more of it for happiness is hidden in it.
When we set goals we create a road map to where we want to go. The destination is defined and the process of reaching there is enumerated through well-conceived plan. Goals are always written and clearly visualized, imagined and felt as if they have been accomplished.
Importance of Goal Setting:
Rarely have I met someone who has set goals in writing. Very few who do set goals in writing; achieve them. Setting goals is like planting seeds, in the universal plane. I have experienced that when we move one step towards our goals, the goals move two steps towards us. We attract in our lives what we think and feel most of the time; it does not matter what it may be. Intensely desired and emotionalized goals are easier to achieve because universe comes into play for you.
Visualizing the Goals:
As if you have achieved them and then work backward, in time. There are three stages of it: short term, medium term and long term goals. Imagine the stages as clearly as possible. Short term goals are up to one year, medium term up to five years and long term beyond five years. Translate the goals into monthly, weekly and daily tasks. Time line the goals in writing and keep visiting the end results; aligning your actions in the present.
Why don’t People Set Goals:
- Do not believe in goal setting.
The profession of sales is difficult, unsure and unpredictable. At the same time, it is highly rewarding and satisfying. Sale starts with personal selling. Before selling any product to others, firstly they should sell the product to themselves and then to the customer. Rapport Building: Rapport building is an essentials part of sales. It facilitates understanding and galvanizes communication. Rapport can be built at various levels: Physical, Mental and Emotional. Very briefly; following are the building blocks of rapport.
- There are three Components of Communication: Body language, tonality of voice and language patterns. Body language is 55 percent, tonality of voice 38 percent, and words 7 percent. That means nonverbal communication is 93 percent and that’s mean body language is the bulk of communication. Do we pay as much attention to body language during our communication? Don’t we give too much emphasis on spoken?
- Communication is about Matching and Mismatching: Match body language, tonality of voice and words of the client. Be selective and discrete in matching otherwise it will be counterproductive. All positive communication depends on how well you match the other person or groups.
- Build Rapport in Imagination: Before you visit the
Peak performance is a process for aligning knowledge, skills, attitude and habits to make a customized action plan that helps performers to go beyond perceived limitations and achieve specific goals. What Factors Contribute to Peak Performance?
- Take full responsibility of your actions and the results
- Be congruent with the desired goal. Go for it with all your heart, mind and soul.
- Motivation – create a burning desire by making attractive and meaningful pictures, feelings and dialogues within you.
- Be clear and completely aligned with your purpose, mission, values, beliefs, goals and objectives.
- Draw strength from your past by focusing on your achievements
- Carry out mental rehearsals for all your important goals and objectives
- Take massive action that includes: forming strategies and tactics and implementing action plans.
- Expect success: be confident, persistent and pursue your goals vigorously.
Each of the above factors may be have certain barriers and difficult for you to implement. Let us take the example of self-discipline. If you lack self-discipline then what is it that makes you default upon your discipline? What happens inside you i.e. what kind of pictures do you make, what do you feel and what do you tell yourself regarding your
Comfort zone is a ceiling to your productivity. Following questions will make you to think differently:
- Are you comfortable with what you are doing?
- Are you uncomfortable with making changes?
- Do you have fear of success?
- Do you have fear of failure?
- What is one biggest fear; if you fail?
- Are you too polite to say ‘NO’?
- What do you say to yourself about your performance and results?
- Do you lack of motivation?
- What has to happen so that you get motivated?
- Do you avoid taking risks?
- Do past failures bother you and affect your beliefs about yourself?
- Do you learn from your failures?
- Would you like to be more productive?
- Do you set challenging goals?
- Do you challenge yourself and do some different and new, everyday?
- How would you know when you expand your comfort zone?
Do OMW tapping on each aspect of the answers to the above questions and flow in the productivity zone.
The first thing that happens is that thinking ability becomes restricted and the choices are minimized. The blood pressure, heart rate, body temperature and breathing rate shoot up. Because rational thinking becomes causality, the emotions of anger overwhelm the mind and body and irrational behaviour is demonstrated by the angry person. The pitch of the voice rises, the blood flows to the outer limbs of the body, the eyes bulge out and the face reddens. Unresolved anger on the other hand can cause serious health issues. Anger is energy which is created by choice. This is the extra energy which causes damage to the body and outside of us. There is a positive side of anger too. If you can channel this energy into something productive then you are the masters of anger management. It is simple. Start by becoming aware of your anger, especially about the rising of anger. No sooner you realize your rising anger think of doing something productive and start doing it. Keep yourself busy till anger completely subsides. This way you would have diverted yourself successfully and used the extra anger energy to doing something useful.
Some Useful Questions to Ask: Awareness is power. Be aware of the answers to these questions and lead yourself to self-correction.
- What is your self-image?
- Do you have difficulty in decision making?
- Is your self-talk negative about yourself?
- Do you always need approval of others?
- Do you overrate opinion of others?
- Do you compare yourself with others?
- Do you consider yourself unworthy and inadequate?
- Do you lack requisite knowledge and skills?
- Do you often depreciate yourself?
- Are you doubtful about results?
- Were your parents too strict in your childhood?
- Do you create negative images in your mind about your performance?
What is confidence for you? Redefine your self-talk, create empowering images and feel confidence in every cell of your body. Pretend ‘as if’ it is true, initially, till you start believing in yourself. Tap on the answers to these questions till all the negative aspects are removed, and you are ready for reprogramming yourself to superb confidence.
Here are Few Tips:
- Meditate for 15 to 20 minutes daily to become cool and composed.
- Become aware of yourself
- Train yourself with three deep breaths to cool down before you become angry.
- Take a glass of water
- Change your physiology before you get angry
- Move away for a short time from scene of anger.
- Immediately involve yourself in some productive physical work.
- Forgive yourself and others
- Reconcile and accept things as they are.
- Check for sources of anger and resolve the issues.
- Become a partner with the extra energy that you have in the form of anger and use it to advantage.
- Do OMW on yourself, past anger episodes, current situations and your feelings of anger; few times.
OMW is a powerful tool for managing anger. For best results take few specific incidents. Visualize, feel and hear those events one by one. Recollect those completely, as if you were reliving the incidents and do OMW. Reprogram yourself with choice statements.