Change from an undesirable state to a desirable state with the resources available to us or the recourses that we can create. One Minute Wonder (OMW) is one such resource which empowers you to make change. Short OMW also provides immediate relief to multiple issues like physical and mental etc Single point tapping is a short cut to OMW. There are 6 simple steps:
- Access the problem: Imagine and feel it. Keep your focus on the problem throughout the 10 deep breaths
- Start tapping on Karate Chop
- Breathe in deeply
- At every exhale tell yourself: “I love myself and accept myself”. Do this for 10 deep breaths.
- Take ED Scale and feel the change
- Tap on choice statements. Choose the opposite of what you have been tapping for. Imagine and feel the desired state as if it has come true. If there is difficulty in believing it; pretend it to be true.
“Why should I love and accept myself when there are so many issues with me? There are problems in my looks, body, my past, my performance and my status. I have to criticize myself unless I improve. I am a bad person”. This way of thinking is problem oriented: originated from a stuck state of mind. The solution lies in loving and accepting yourself, unconditionally. You can only improve when you stand on the solid foundation of self-love. That is the basis of improvement and change. Self-criticism devalues the inner self and lowers self-esteem. When we start loving and accepting ourselves, we build our self-esteem. Our achievements in life are directly proportional to our self-esteem. Higher the self-esteem; higher will be the level of happiness and success. You can only love and accept others when you love and accept yourself, totally. Create love, acceptance and respect for yourself in abundance and share it with others. This is happiness, satisfaction and fulfillment. How to create self-love? Here are 8 points:
- Look at yourself in the mirror, every day and tell the person you are looking at that you love him and accept him just as he/she is. The imperfections and problems do not exist. You are just as you are and that is OK.
- Compare yourself with yourself, only and never with others.
- Forgive yourself and others, easily.
- Release the whol
Do you believe in this popular statement that ‘money cannot buy happiness’? I think it is true in some cases and not true in many other cases. It is possible that someone may have lot of money and yet be unhappy and it is also possible that someone may not have lot of money and yet be happy and satisfied. We find that happiness is a state of mind; which gives us good feelings. Money is energy which is exchanged with things we need in life. All of us are running after money. Aren’t you too? Can you survive without money? Won’t you be happy if you have a nice big house, nice car, can visit competent doctors and go to good hospital, the children can go to good school, put on nice clothes, having nice dinner in restaurant and can help others? All the goodies that you can buy with money give you good feelings, isn’t it? So, money does make you happy. We see that happiness is linked with money in one way or other. A balance must be struck between wants and needs. There should be enough money to fulfill the basic needs. Once basic needs are met you are a satisfied and happy person. Anything more than your needs are your wants and there is no limit to what you may want. Happiness comes from within you. Money is always good. It is energy and a source of happiness. The problem is in its use; which can be right or wrong. If you are obsessed with money and too materialistic the