November 14, 2016
Comfort zone is a ceiling to your productivity. Following questions will make you to think differently:
- Are you comfortable with what you are doing?
- Are you uncomfortable with making changes?
- Do you have fear of success?
- Do you have fear of failure?
- What is one biggest fear; if you fail?
- Are you too polite to say ‘NO’?
- What do you say to yourself about your performance and results?
- Do you lack of motivation?
- What has to happen so that you get motivated?
- Do you avoid taking risks?
- Do past failures bother you and affect your beliefs about yourself?
- Do you learn from your failures?
- Would you like to be more productive?
- Do you set challenging goals?
- Do you challenge yourself and do some different and new, everyday?
- How would you know when you expand your comfort zone?
Do OMW tapping on each aspect of the answers to the above questions and flow in the productivity zone.
Posted in Blog by admin