Following aspects of the energy centers were discussed: • What are energy centers? • Are energy centers real? • What is wisdom of the energy centers? • Where are they located? • How do they move and how do they look like? • What is aura? • How do the energy centers influence mind, body and soul? • Can the energy centers and aura be
We are going to discuss the following points:
- What is thought?
- Why we think what we think?
- What is Law of Focus?
- What is the structure of thought and experience?
- What is positive thinking?
- What are barriers to positive thinking
Gratitude is single most important attitude of mind that contributes to satisfaction and happiness. What is gratitude? Well, it is being thankful and grateful and accepting ‘what is’. Saying thanks to the creator, to fellow beings and just about everything. Be thankful for whatever you have. When you show gratitude and are thankful for your hea
When we set goals we create a road map to where we want to go. The destination is defined and the process of reaching there is enumerated through well-conceived plan. Goals are always written and clearly visualized, imagined and felt as if they have been accomplished.
Importance of Goal Setting:
The profession of sales is difficult, unsure and unpredictable. At the same time, it is highly rewarding and satisfying. Sale starts with personal selling. Before selling any product to others, firstly they should sell the product to themselves and then to the customer. Rapport Building: Rapport building is an essentials par
Peak performance is a process for aligning knowledge, skills, attitude and habits to make a customized action plan that helps performers to go beyond perceived limitations and achieve specific goals. What Factors Contribute to Peak Performance?
- Take full responsibility of your acti
Comfort zone is a ceiling to your productivity. Following questions will make you to think differently:
- Are you comfortable with what you are doing?
- Are you uncomfortable with making changes?
- Do you have fear of success?
- Do you have fear of failure?
- What is one biggest fear; if you fail?
- Are you
The first thing that happens is that thinking ability becomes restricted and the choices are minimized. The blood pressure, heart rate, body temperature and breathing rate shoot up. Because rational thinking becomes causality, the emotions of anger overwhelm the mind and body and irrational behaviour is demonstrated by the angry person. The
Some Useful Questions to Ask: Awareness is power. Be aware of the answers to these questions and lead yourself to self-correction.
- What is your self-image?
- Do you have difficulty in decision making?
- Is your self-talk negative about yourself?
- Do you always need approval of others?
Here are Few Tips:
- Meditate for 15 to 20 minutes daily to become cool and composed.
- Become aware of yourself
- Train yourself with three deep breaths to cool down before you become angry.
- Take a glass of water
- Change your physiology before you get ang