To improve the quality of lives of people and organizations through Training and Therapeutic Programs.
- We value the freedom of human thought within ethical and religious boundaries
- We value health very high among values; may it be emotional, mental, physical, or spiritual health.
- We value cooperation rather than competition.
- We value the internal resource of individuals to help them perform at their peak at any point in time.
- Learning is a continuous process. We value continued research and development.
- We believe in the Law of Giving and value rapid spread of knowledge for the benefit of humanity.
- We value honesty, integrity and forthrightness.
- We value the need of our customers and look forward to flourishing long term relationships
Theme of Life, Everything is energy and energy is everything in the universe.
Energy changes its forms and can neither be created nor destroyed. The definition of health is balance of energy. Nature teaches us the lesson of keeping balance. Thought is energy too. So it is important what and how we think.
Self-awareness is the basis of change and improvement. We can only strive for change and balance if we are aware of our thoughts.
We as human beings naturally seek direction in life. Vision is what makes the difference in what one can or cannot achieve. Again balance is the key word when we are progressing in pursuit of our vision.
So the whole theme boils down to these words:
• Positive Change
Integrating these words: “Accept change as the only constant and permanent thing. Instead of resisting change, seek change and be proactive. Develop vision of where you want to go; for you will be what your vision will be. Keep balance at emotional, mental, physical and spiritual levels while you pursue your vision”.